When you choose BrandPoint Services, you won’t need to manage multiple suppliers for your general contracting needs. Our general contracting projects range from small scope touches to tenant build out construction. BrandPoint Services can be a resource within your already established general contracting group to fill a geographic or workload void, or act as your sole, “in-house” construction department using our experienced team of general contracting professionals.
Why Work With BrandPoint Sevices
General Contracting Management
- Turnkey general contracting for tenant build outs
- Light GC refreshes and remodels. Area transformations
- Contractor selection and qualification
- Safety program management
- On-site supervision
- Coordination of owner-furnished materials and equipment
- Warehousing if necessary
- High Volume, Large Geography Rollouts or Program Initiatives
Types of General Contracting
- Tenant Buid-outs and remodels.
- Licensed General Contractor – Nationally
- Permitted projects of plumbing, electric, HVAC
- Job Site Superintendents
- Site Surveys
- Scope development and review
- Permit due diligence and permitting
- Design development process
- Materials management
- Budget and menu pricing
- Warehousing and logistics
- Scheduling and schedule management
- In process job site reports
- Multi-site Rollouts
Make a series of upgrades to your existing space for a fresh new look. Our experienced Refresh team delivers outstanding results while minimizing disruptions to your daily operations. From transforming outdated areas to repainting spaces, our processes ensure swift and seamless upgrades tailored to your branding guidelines.
- Interior & exterior services available.
- Small touches to multi-trade upgrades.
- Budget and menu pricing.
- A quick turnaround (average project length of 3-5 days),
- ~90% of our work is done without businesses closing down, and can be done discreetly during regular operating hours, or at night.
- National projects with local support – Refresh works with local teams throughout the country to allow clients with multiple locations to rollout regional or national initiatives at the same time.
- Flooring, VCT, LVT, Carpets
- High-Volume Multi-site Rollouts or Initiatives from the suite of services offered by Brandpoint.
- Digital Display and Signage Installations- menu boards, tablets, projectors.
- Sound System Installations
- Drive through installations including high and low voltage equipment, and communications gear.
- Security systems- CCTV, RFID proximity equipment.
- Customized data reporting for real time updates and organization.
- A single point of contract Project Manager to provide organized reports and coordination.
Our general contracting projects range from small-box remodels to ground-up construction. BrandPoint Services can be a resource within your already established real estate and construction team to fill a geographic or workload void, or act as your sole, “in-house” real estate and construction department using our experienced team of construction professionals. We are licensed in all 50 states and most Canadian provinces.
What Our Clients Say
Brandpoint has done the majority of remodels over the last 2 years including 2 franchisee locations. They have been great to work with and I cannot recommend them enough on remodel projects.
We’ve been working with BrandPoint for three years. They make everything really easy and simple. They do a great job and provide great follow-up.
I know I told you this a few weeks ago, but I just want to reiterate what a pleasure it’s been to work with Lura on our projects. She has been an amazing partner for me. Her commitment to our tight scheduling and addressing issues on site is outstanding. I wouldn’t have been able to get these projects successfully completed without her!
BrandPoint Services performed work for more than a third of the top 100 US retail companies* in 2019.
BP Safety Award – BrandPoint Services was thrilled to be recognized last week by BP for Outstanding Safety Performance. Working for Federal Health Speciality Contracting, a division of Federal Health Visual Communications national sign company, BrandPoint became AVETTA certified. AVETTA certification ensures that contractors and their employees take personal responsibility for their health, safety and environment while on the job. BrandPoint embraced the “What’s Your Exposure”(WYE?) theme, driving the responsibility to the workers with boots on the ground resulting in Zero Safety Incidents for 2017-2018 BP Image Refresh program. We are proud to be partnered with Federal Health and BP, delivering results for our clients.
BrandPoint Services is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company.
Top Partners in the Multi-Site Services Industry
Connect With Us & See How We Can Help!
A member from our experienced team will reach out within 24 hours!