About BrandPoint Services Virtual 360
Virtual 360 Survey is Great For:
- Construction Progress Monitoring
- Traditional Survey
- Merchandising, Store Design, Facilities
- Any time you can’t be on site, but need to see your space!
- Provides Eyes on Site
- With COVID- Limited access to travel provides real updates to see what’s happening with a site
- VERIFY ADA Compliance- Can use the measurement tool to verify proper clearance
- On Spaces retailer acquire where weren’t provided a floor plan provides one in detail
- A retailer that does frequent Floor resets need to know what is in-store, where are fixtures, and what do they have as far as inventory audit
- Used to ensure Lighting Up to Date: LED Conversions, Reflective Ceiling Plan, Track heads
Why Work With BrandPoint Sevices
What Our Clients Say
Brandpoint has done the majority of remodels over the last 2 years including 2 franchisee locations. They have been great to work with and I cannot recommend them enough on remodel projects.
We’ve been working with BrandPoint for three years. They make everything really easy and simple. They do a great job and provide great follow-up.
I know I told you this a few weeks ago, but I just want to reiterate what a pleasure it’s been to work with Lura on our projects. She has been an amazing partner for me. Her commitment to our tight scheduling and addressing issues on site is outstanding. I wouldn’t have been able to get these projects successfully completed without her!
BrandPoint Services performed work for more than a third of the top 100 US retail companies* in 2019.
BP Safety Award – BrandPoint Services was thrilled to be recognized last week by BP for Outstanding Safety Performance. Working for Federal Health Speciality Contracting, a division of Federal Health Visual Communications national sign company, BrandPoint became AVETTA certified. AVETTA certification ensures that contractors and their employees take personal responsibility for their health, safety and environment while on the job. BrandPoint embraced the “What’s Your Exposure”(WYE?) theme, driving the responsibility to the workers with boots on the ground resulting in Zero Safety Incidents for 2017-2018 BP Image Refresh program. We are proud to be partnered with Federal Health and BP, delivering results for our clients.
BrandPoint Services is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company.
Industry News & Resources
Brandpoint Services and IFMA Partner Together to Support the TKD Memorial Foundation
Don’t Let Winter Weather Catch You off Guard
Time Is Of The Essence for Year End Paint Projects
Making A Difference
The Philadelphia Inquirer Names BrandPoint Services A Top Workplace for the Second Year in a Row
BrandPoint Services Sponsors Eighth Annual Women in Retail Awards Event
The Ultimate Tool in Project Management Efficiency
Connect With Us & See How We Can Help!
A member from our experienced team will reach out within 24 hours!