Quality Assurance Inspector
A growing National Commercial Remodeling and Facility Management company is seeking dependable Quality Assurance Inspectors with an eye for detail. This candidate will be responsible for visiting local commercial sites to review the quality of work performed by our trades and reporting back to the BrandPoint Services’ project management team.
The ideal candidate will need:
- An eye for details, noticing irregularities in craftsmanship and quality
- To be punctual
- Verify a scope of work
- Communicate clearly
- Transportation (travel time is not covered; however, mileage can be reimbursed)
- Quality resolution digital camera
- Email and Internet access
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for supplemental income to fit their schedule. Personal remodeling experience, such as home improvement and/or professional experience is added value. BrandPoint will pay Quality Inspectors $50/hour for the first 2 hours and $25/hour for additional time required.
Duties to include:
- Communicating with BrandPoint Project Management team on a project’s scope and timing
- Visiting local commercial sites as requested by BrandPoint to survey site and work quality
- Identifying irregularities based on project scope
- Communicating with store supervisor/manager on duty to make introductions and gauge experience.
- Clearly communicating irregularities based on project scope, quality and other concerns back to the BrandPoint Project Managers
- Submit Quality Inspection report within 8 hours of site visit
- Including digital photographs
If you interested in learning more about this opportunity, please fill out the form below: